Why Marketing Automation Matters For Your Business?
According to Sales force (registration required), 67% of marketing leaders rely on marketing automation and 21% plan to implement a new marketing automation platform in the year ahead. What's more, 82% of marketers recognized a positive return on investment (ROI) from marketing automation and said that it makes them more efficient.
- Reduce your staffing costs
- Increased revenue and average deal size
- Improve accountability of marketing & sales teams
- Be more effective
- Less repetition, more creativity
How does marketing automation benefit the marketing team?
- Refine your marketing processes
- Target potential customers across multiple channels
- Never stop A/B testing your campaigns
- Boost customer lifetime value through up-sells and cross-sells
- Take your marketing activity to an ultra-targeted level
- Save time managing your social media campaigns
- Schedule posts and campaigns ahead of time
- Reduce the time it takes to create campaigns
- Re purpose existing content to nurture leads
- Better reporting on what’s working and what’s not
How does marketing automation benefit sales?
- Taking the guesswork out of lead scoring
- Prioritize your leads with lead scoring
- Keep your CRM data up to date
- Know exactly when to call
- Reduce lead conversion time
- Automatically follow-up with leads
- Never make another cold call
How it helps in Digital Marketing?
Many marketing departments have to automate repetitive tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions. The technology of digital marketing automation makes these tasks easier. The software is designed to help you prioritize and execute your marketing tasks in a more streamlined and efficient way. But what does that mean for you as a marketer?
Digital marketing automation also helps marketers to streamline the following:
- lead generation
- lead nurturing and lead scoring
- customer life cycle marketing
- cross-sell and up-sell
- customer retention
- marketing ROI measurement
Digital marketing automation brings value and ROI to your numerous marketing efforts. According to the Demand Gen Report, 67% of B2B marketers say that they see at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities through lead nurturing, with 15% seeing opportunities increase by 30% or more. The right digital marketing automation platform, combined with smart organizational and process alignment, makes it possible to connect the dots between that promotional email you sent last month, that webinar you hosted last year, and the revenue your CEO sees this week or can expect to see next quarter.
Features of digital marketing automation include:
- Email marketing
- landing pages and forms
- campaign management
- engagement marketing
- prediction and scoring
- customer life cycle management
- CRM integration
- social marketing capabilities
- Mobile marketing capabilities and marketing analytics.
Benefits of marketing automation:-
In the benefits of marketing automation one clearly surpassed the others: almost 70 % of the respondents mentioned that the improved targeting of messages is the most important benefit of marketing automation. Other answers that stood out were improved customer experience (45,9 %), improved quality of leads (37,7 %) and an increased number of leads (34,9 %).
- Improved targeting of messages
- Improved customer experience
- Better quality of leads
- Getting more leads
- Improved efficiency / ROI in marketing
- Higher conversion
- Closer cooperation between marketing and sales
- Cost efficiency
- Ability to combine data from different channels
- Increased web traffic
- Better profit
- Shortened sales cycles
Marketing Automation Flow?
Example for Marketing Automation flow:
Best Marketing Automation Tools in the Market:-
Customer.io lets you send targeted messages to your customers that you can craft based on how they interact with your business.
Constant Contact is an extremely useful email-marketing automation tool that has some unique features to take your marketing beyond just the basics.
HubSpot is an inbound-marketing tool with the goal of turning outbound leads into inbound ones.It’s perfect for content marketing.
Pardota Salesforce company, is a marketing automation suite perfect for boosting your revenue. Amp up your engagement with CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting. This tool is perfect for helping sales teams shorten sales cycles.
AdRoll is helpful for retargeting customers through re-engagement on Facebook, Twitter, and the web.
Marketo is a cloud-based tool for companies large and small that not only helps build customer relationships but sustains them as well. There are no set-up fees, and the tool comes with a free trial, so you don’t have to commit until you’re sure it’s right for you.
Oracle’s B2B cross-channel marketing solution Oracle Eloqua lets marketers plan automated campaigns while simultaneously personalizing them.
LeadSquared founded in 2012, helps small and medium companies align their marketing and sales efforts.Capture leads from inbound email, online campaigns, phone calls, your website, chat, and more with this tool.